I am so getting ready for spring... and bring on the summer too! I'm dreaming of lots of sun and fun outside....stroller walks with Kenzie, grilling with Jeff, fresh garden tomatoes, daisies found in ditches and put in vases, mowing lawn, getting Kenzie's little swimmin' pool out, wearing flip flops and pretty white skirts....the list could go on and on!
But we are in the dead of winter, here in Wisconsin. So right now instead of doing all those things listed above.... we are doing things like playing hockey (that would be Jeff), working out, baking, sitting by the warm fireplace on those cool mornings, putting on socks and thick winter coats when we go out. BORING. No actually, it's not all that boring and actually winter is a lot of fun in a lot of ways... but let's just say that when spring decides to come to Wisconsin, I will be more than ready!
This post I'll just post the things that Kenzie does to keep herself occupied. Maybe in a later post I'll write about myself....and maybe I should even make a post sometime on Jeff and his winter activities. He'd hate that... so maybe not. But he does look just pretty mean/sweet in all his hockey gear!
My sweet MacKenzie Rose
Here she is with her play dough
Here Grandma Joyce is helping her.
One day I caught her licking the inside frosting out of the oreos and putting the soggy outsides all in a row on the cupboard!
Playing games is fun too... and coloring, going to Grandma Rose's...and... there's so many things this child does or gets in to. :)
Well, it's late and I want to quit writing.... Have a happy Tuesday and don't be scared to write a comment...I'll be back later!

Kenzie is cute as ever, she is getting so big. And yes spring sounds amazing!
ReplyDeleteKenzie looks like shes having fun this winter! I'm with you on the spring thing- i can't wait for warmer weather!!!!
ReplyDelete~Marlene~
Hey! So good to read about your life and "catch up" with you this way. I'm totally with you on the spring thing. After over a week of cloud I'm getting for anxious for sun, green grass, flowers and BLUE sky!!! ~ Suzanne
ReplyDelete